Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Kid Free!

Woot! The kids are trying to get in their fill of Mamaw and Papaw time before school starts on the 14th...so the kids won't be home til Friday, they are with my parents!

So tonight me and James decided to go out to eat..Yeah I didn't want to cook or clean up anyway!! So we headed to Red Lobster!



Jumbo Garlic Grilled Shrimp are the BOMB!!! They are so good and James always orders the stuff Mushrooms which I love! (Sorry Trish, my blogs do seem to deal with food a lot!)

We had a good time at dinner and actually had a couple conversations , which has not been happening a lot lately with the way that James has been working.

It's been such a lazy and uneventful day but I honestly really love those days the best!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I had to share this pic because James doesn't smile in pics alot! It drives me nuts! He puffs up when getting his picture taken and I've noticed lately that Aaron is starting to do it!!! UGHHHHH!!


This is puffed up James ........
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


And this is my shell-less Turtle....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Next thing I know Bubba will be sporting facial hair! I can't wait! James said he's going to twist his go tee like the singer in Saliva when we go to the concert later this month! He drives me nuts with that, cause he knows I can't stand it...I don't mind the kind of facial hair that James has but I do not find the twisting of it attractive at all.

Okay well nothing exciting to report tonight, I guess I'm heading off to bed, I have an office meeting at 8am and can't be late and it's nearing midnight here!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwww so cute Aaron is.... and you and James too. :)

Trish ~CnJ's Mommy~ said...

It's ok Chelle! I love food, who cant admit that? And Red lobster is the bomb!!!

I'm doing great, but i'm not doing it by eating all salads...KWIM? Just eating heathier, and to do that you HAVE to indulge sometimes!

You look great girl...it's been soooo long. I think Brie and Caitlynn were what...3? OMG.

You know we're alot closer now right? We moved to South Carolina 3 months ago. I have to figure out how far it is to Louisville! :)

confusedmommyof3 said...

3 when you last saw pics????? Chasity was 20 months when we met up in VA....

I knew you moved but I couldn't remember where!!

Trish ~CnJ's Mommy~ said...

Chas was 20 months...how old were Brie and Caitlynn?? Hummm Caitlynn still has the stuffed dog you gave her there too!

confusedmommyof3 said...

Well Chas and Brie are 32 months apart so they were about 52 months which divided by 12 would put them at a little over 4.....