Monday, August 6, 2007

For Trish

The Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (**if you’re a non-blogger, you can email them!)
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

My 8 random facts/habit.

Fact #1 I have two tattoos. I have a butterfly on my left ankle and a ladybug on my left foot.

Habit #1 I shake my foot to go to sleep sometimes

Fact #2 People from Louisville (Lou-uh-vulle) don't pronounce it Louis-ville....

Habit #2 I play with my hair

Fact #3 I still have the 1st Christmas present my dad bought me, a nativity music box, in my curio cabinet

Habit #3 The last thing I do at night is kiss my kids goodnight, and tell them I love them.

Fact #4 I lost my virginity to my husband.

Habit #4 I spend too much time on the computer


Now I get to pick 8 Victims, but I don't think 8 people are linked to me! Well then let's see I have some readers who don't have their own blogs...this could be a great way to get your blog started!!!!

So my 8 are:

Lesley (since you haven't done it for Trish yet)
Frances
April
Ada
Elvie
Angela
Misty

There you go....if you have one get to bloggin and if you don't them get started! Honestly it's awesome, I love ending my night with my thoughts! Makes me feel good!

Here are just a few random pics from my parents 4th of July Party

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Trish ~CnJ's Mommy~ said...

Thanks for playing! :)

Beautiful pic's...did they set them off themselves?

Rach said...

I cannot begin to tell you the number of new blogs that have sprouted up! They are all amazing and wonderful and I can promise you, you will NEVER be sorry you started this. I PROMISE!! :o)

Thank you for *EVERYTHING*!!

Many many hugs,
Rach :o)