Saturday, May 17, 2008

Outdoors....Oh how I love thee!

One of my favorite things to do when it's nice outside, is to get the kids outside and tag along with my camera....and just let them be....I love watching them through my camera lense...maybe because what I capture will never go away...I'll have that...even when they grow up and go out on their own...I'll always have their child hood captured in pictures! It's also a reason I haven't blogged much. I have a ton of pictures to share, I just have been outside everyday when I get home from work and then too pooped to get on the computer.


This here is my coveted spot! I loved this little place...when we bought the house they people living here before had a garden bench and flowers all over this concrete spot, and I so want to do that myself....but for the last few years I've given it up to the kids and their play house....but maybe, just maybe next year they will be big enough that they will let me get rid of the playhouse...though I'm sure it will require a gift of another toy , but then I can get my little private garden area!

I was trying really hard to figure out this nest.....I have not seen anything in it, but I keep watching and waiting hoping I can figure out what is nesting.



This monstracity is our shed...I detest this shed, and we need to replace it...please ignore our storm damage of limbs and branches, we have not made the trek out to my parents house with them yet...dad burns them for bon fires...and with 4th of July coming up we stocking up!
This little biride obviously liked our tilled section of garden....but let me warn you birdie....you better leave my veggies alone when they get planted...or we will have a chat! lol

No comments: