Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Chasity and Licorice

Hasn't she gotten so big!!!!! To be honest we have though lately about getting rid of her.
But this little girl right here would be heart broken.....I think we need a really good obedience class and another year to get the biggest part of the puppy out of her.
She's beautiful and she's smart, but maybe it's just that I don't know how to control her....and I'm the one doing most of the training. I don't have any help from James.
Plus she's just so darn cute and lovable and I can't help but love her to pieces....so we shall see......

2 comments:

Misty said...

Chelle, I have been there with the dog situation. We had to get rid of our bassett hound because I couldn't control him & it was very irritating. Sometimes it is best to find them a home with someone who has the time & patience to work with them.

We got a dog that was easy to train after that. Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

Good luck.. I've been there too and we ended up giving her away. I was heartbroken but it had to be done. Live and learn.... but the dog we have now came to us pretty much trained .

It's hard work.... watch the Dog Whisperer.... I wish I had seen that show w/ my first dog. Maybe she'd still be here.