Sunday, May 18, 2008

Double Digits.......Brienne turns 1-0!!!

This year Brienne decided that she didn't want to have her usual friends and family big birthday party that I've done for the kids since they breathed their first breath of air.....she's growing up on me! She decided she wanted me to take her and her friends to paint at the Paint Spot and then out to eat.
Well as it turned out only one friend was able to go...we invited last minute because Brienne had been so sick...so Brienne decided that her brother and sister could tag along, and then my aunt and mom came as well!
Aaron had an absolute ball! He was in seventh heaven and told me he wanted to be an artist when he grew up so he could paint all the time!


It just made me get all warm and fuzzy inside watching him paint!!!




Chasity kept getting pain on her nose and she never even knew it! Even as I snapped away! I guess she's so use to me and my camera by now she thinks nothing of it!
This is Aaron with his finished Strawberry ice cream cone (his favorite), we had to leave the pieces there to be glazed and fired, but I will pick them up next Friday and I'll take new pics and post them so you guys can see the finished product!
Chasity with Pengu....Pengu is her webkins Penquin that she is obsessed with!!!
Brienne's finished product was a flower trinket box......for her to put all her earrings in.
After the fun and mess of painting Brienne decided she wanted to go to O'Charley's for dinner......and the kids were starving! This picture is Aaron and Chasity with my Aunt Sara.
This is Brienne and her friend Hannah
Me and my Mom!

It turned out to be a really nice night and Brienne had a really good time!!!!

Happy Birthday my Big Baby Girl!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! What a milestone birthday!!!!!!!!!!!