Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Mother's Day...revisited

Yeah I'm a little bit late posting Mother's Day pictures, but things have been a little bit busy with the end of the school year and all. So I'm just now getting around to it.
Rylan boo...isn't he getting so big...and too cute! He cracks me up with his huge smiles...his smiles are almost bigger than him!!
Me and Chas...resting on the couch....yes I started with my whine kind of early...but it was my day...notice my sun-burn from Derby was still really bright! lol




Brienne and her Webkinz mouse McKenzie that she got for her birthday!!


Look at my chocolate cake boy!!!! He still looks like a shell-less turle!

My mom, I packed her with a care package to take home! She hates surprise photos...SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chasity and my niece Savannah are looking at baby pictures of Chasity's.......the kids love to do this...







I think I need to start fixing red eyes! lol

It was overall a really pleasant day, James got Famous Dave's BBQ, and fixed a bunch of sides to go with them...it was rather yummy.......and we just spent it with both sets of our parents and my BIL and SIL......it was a nice day.


***DISCLAIMER......Don't take a lot of pictures after having several glasses of wine****

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a great day!

Anonymous said...

Oh yes you got burnt my lady! And Tyler has that same Webkinz... named him mousie..... lol