Sunday, July 6, 2008

Pooped.......

I am absolutely worn completely out! I crawled into bed around 2 this morning I believe after the party at my parents house. I felt like I was non-stop all day, until the fireworks started then I got to sit for a while. I know my mother was worn out, but I think she had a good time too.....everyone seemed to have enjoyed themselves.....I felt bad like I didn't get to mingle with everyone but there were so many more people this year, and I tried, but I felt like I was getting pulled so many ways.....
So anyway I'm too tired to put up all the pictures from the night, I might try to do that Tuesday night once the kids head to Mamaw's......today we relaxed! I threw Pioneer Woman's Pot Roast in the Oven (a must try if you haven't already) and just let it cook , we rode out to my parents to pick up everything we had been taking out there all week and to see if there was anything we could do.....so I took some pictures of some of my mom's flowers.

I've been messing with my camera more lately , trying to figure out how to use more of the settings, and I'm actually starting to read the book, honestly and truly I wish I had read the book that went to a camera years ago! I could have been taking better pictures! Though on the blueish purple flower up above I wish I had picked the dead ones off first before I took the picture.
Anyhoo.....I think I'm just going to finish sipping on my home-made chocolate shake that James made me and put on my jammies and head to bed! I'm positive I'm going to have a long day at work tomorrow, we have two docs coming back off of vacation, and it was a three day weekend for all and a four day weekend for some, so we have a lot of catching up to do!
And here I'll leave you with a little teaser......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you on the pooped part...we are still traveling and I miss my bed!