Sunday, June 15, 2008

Rylan Roo

Isn't he a cutie! For those that don't know this is my nephew..........and I've gotten to spend more time with him the last two weekend! He's growing up so fast!!
Just look at that sweet little smile!!!!! I love my niece with all my heart, and I'd never treat either of them differently...but I don't know if it's because he's so little of if it's because he's my godson that he just tugs a little bit more at my heart....does that sound bad??
I mean I'd never EVER play favorites, cause I can't STAND when people play favorites with kids....maybe it's just cause he's still so sweet and innocent and four year olds tend to disillusion us! lol
Nope, I'm not going to do it, you can't make me smile this time!!
Awwwww just look at that sweet little face
And that little grin!!!!!

No comments: