Saturday, March 8, 2008

A SMILE!!!!


This is for all those people who only see pictures of my husband and thinks he never smiles! The thing is he smiles alot, just NEVER when he knows I'm taking a picture. I don't know if it's one of this old neighborhood codes that says you can't smile for pictures because it's a sign or weakness or what. But here with my new lovely camera with it's wonderful zoom, I can hide places, even indoors and take pictures of him when he doesn't know it and show EVERYONE how he CAN Smile! lol Now what is on his face at this moment is more of what I call a shit-eating-grin, because he was getting ready to pelt Aaron with a freshly made snowball!


I'm not really sure what he is doing in this picture, but I just like it. Looking at a plane, looking for more snow, praying not sure. But anyway I just added it to my little blogging collection this week.

And if anyone knows how I can get my camera off the wide screen looking view I would be forever grateful I guess I should break out the owners manual, that would probably be the smart thing to do!

No comments: