Thursday, November 27, 2008

With a Thankful Heart

I love Thanksgiving! Not only is it filled with good foods such as Turkey, dressing, dumplins, pumpkin pie, but it's also a holiday were you think about what you are thankful for!

I have so many things in my life that I am thankful for right now. I have a wonderful husband who is the best man I could ever ask for to have in my life, as well as an awesome father to my children. (And he buys amazing flowers!) I have three beautiful, healthy, happy children who are my life! I have an amazing set of parents, and who are also wonderful grandparents! We also have wonderful extended family!


We have a roof over our heads, and food on our table, and thankfully the economy situation right now has not touched us as badly as others. We have wonderful friends, and great jobs, we can send our children to a private Christian school.



I just have so very many things to be thankful for in my life, and I think it's a good thing to set back and reflect on those things once in a while. It reminds you when you are having a bad day, that you do have so much going for you, you can't let a little bad get you down. I'm also thankful that even though it's not always as much as I'd like....I am thankful that I am at a point in my life where once in a while when someone needs it I can Pay it Forward.

I'm even thankful for all the small things like Mexican food, hot chocolate, wine, pictures of my kids so when I'm old and senile I'll remember what they looked like (lol), my camera, candles, and many many more!

From our house to yours......I hope you all have a very wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving Day!!!

No comments: