Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I Admit It............



I have this graphic on my My Space page, and it's true, I am spoiled. Very very spoiled.

But that's not a bad thing right? I don't think so.....I was taken very good care of last week after having surgery and I'm sure spoiled by him. Am I thankful for it, hecky yes!

Now in the same breathe, he's equally as spoiled as I am.......now not last week, last week was all about me, but now that I am starting to get better he knew what was coming. I'm off work for 6 weeks so that means, good meals every night, the house will always be clean, he'll have baked goods, his laundry will always be done, I won't be complaining I have too much to do....he knows....

And it's not just while I'm off work either......he knows even when I'm working he still gets spoiled, maybe not to the same extent but none the less he does...

And yeah I hear it from my friends about how spoiled I am....."oh my husband would never do that", but then in the same breathe...."If I did that for my husband he'd think he got a new wife"............To me it's give and take.........WE SPOIL EACH OTHER.

No comments: