Sunday, November 16, 2008

Where Have I been???

First off horrible pic of me, but it says something about that point! lol I was tired and wore out and trying to get everything in my life organized!

So much has gone on over the last few months, and honestly I had been feeling horrible! This past Tuesday I did what I thought would take care of part of the problem, in turn I found out that what I did might actually take care of the whole problem!

I went in on Tuesday to have a partial hysterectomy, which was suppose to take care of the condition I had Adenomyosis which was causing me to have horrible periods, with stomach and back pain. In having this done I also found out that I had endometriosis, so it seems now that that might be the cure of everything! Only time will tell.

So now I'm off work for the next 6 weeks and honestly I plan on spending quite a bit of time on my blog! I've neglected it in the past few months and I so miss it!
Here is an updated picture of the kids from the pumpkin patch!
Aaron at the girls fall festival at school....
Chassy B at my nephews birthday party.....

And Brie at same said bday party........

No comments: