Sunday, August 10, 2008

I've so been slacking!

Yes Blogger friends, I have been majorly slacking! Though if you look at my history since starting this blog, this time of year has always been about slacking....heck, look at that I sound like I've been blogging forver! hehe
It's that time of year where we are doing last minute summer things, have a lot of activities to attend, and are trying to get ready to get back to school!
These are a few pics of one of the things the kids have been loving lately...or well Chasity and Aaron. Brie doesn't like to be the target of my picture taking much anymore. They love when James waters the garden, they get on their swimsuits and hit the sprinklers!!!
Anyway, I promise to try to be a little more diligent in at least blogging once a week for the next few weeks as wel finish up summer...I promise you will tire of me this winter once I start my hibernation!
Oh well , I'm off now.....I'm cooking up a storm tonight.....Home made chicken n' dumplins.....with green beans, corn and corn bread per James requests.......and I'm making some banana nut bread and pineapple upside down cake! Can we say I'm going to gain 10 pounds just tonight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like it was a great dinner and the kids are having a blast! That's all that matters.